Work with Amber and Parenting Fun Everyday
I love to collaborate with brands to promote products, events, ideas, and things that will help my readers, parents of young children aged 0-10 years old, to make their parenting journey easier, and lots more FUN.
Here’s some questions to find out if working with Amber and Parenting Fun Everyday is the right fit for you:
- Are your customers female, aged between 25-50?
- Do you want guide parents to fun new toys, stylish clothes for kids, cooking gadgets, ingredients for fun and easy recipes, or things to help parents beautify and organise their homes to make life less stressful?
- Do you want to promote family travel, giving parents ideas for family holidays and fun places to visit?
- Do you want to promote something that helps a woman to fire up her creative spark, or add beauty or joy to her life? For example, new crafty products, delightful stationery, fashion or lifestyle products, or an online shop?
- Do you have news about family fun that you’d like to communicate to an engaged audience?
- Do you have a product launch that would align perfectly with Parenting Fun Everyday readers?
Terms and Conditions
Download my Advertiser and Sponsors PDF
and reach thousands of gorgeous, insightful, and funny readers a day!
This policy is valid from 1st October 2013
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.