Healthy Smoothie Recipe
I gave up sugar (for the 100th time) five days ago, but just before I did, I made this healthy smoothie recipe for Ned and I: delicious cacao and banana. It’s our take on the smoothies our neighbour Glen makes for his juice business, but with a little bit more goodness!
Here is the healthy smoothie recipe: Cacao & Banana
Blend together these ingredients.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao, piled high to the sky (could substitute with 1 tablespoon of milo)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- A teaspoon of flax seed oil
- 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- 1 gooey tablespoon of honey
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- crushed ice
Serve in a glass.
One word- scrumptious!
I love that you can take this in a coffee mug and have your breakfast on the go. Do you eat breakfast? I can’t do without it.