Enrol with Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care
Click here to ENROL my child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care.
(You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
- Call Victoria on 0488369139 to discuss current vacancies and availability in your area.
- Go to our online enrolment page and complete this in full. (Please ensure you fill out all categories, and be sure to nominate to pay by “direct debit” through Hubdebit*)
- Once we receive the application, we will charge your account the $60 enrolment fee.
- The $60 enrolment fee is refundable if we cannot offer you at least educators with suitable availability in your chosen location.
- NO other fees will be charged until we have successfully placed your child with one of our delightful educators in your choice of location.
A member of our office administration will follow up within 48 hours.
- You will be given the names and phone numbers of the educators who fit your requirements
- Please call the educator and arrange a suitable time for an initial visit and interview. Do this promptly as vacancies fill fast.
- The educator/s will provide you with their individualised INFO PACK, including their Statement of Fees, our RBFDC Parent Handbook and other necessary forms.
- If you do not receive this, please contact the office and we will email it to you.
Please call the office on 0488 369 139 after your visit/s to discuss placement and/or secure the spot.
- We will endeavour to find you childcare for the days you wish in your chosen location.
- Please note, due to high demand on our service for holistic big-hearted educators, this is not always possible but we will try our very best!
- Once successfully placed, you will need to complete a number of documents and return them to your educator BEFORE your child’s first day of care can commence.
- Once placed, you will need to pay your Security Deposit.
- The security deposit must be paid BEFORE your child’s first day or care cannot commence.
- A payment plan for 50% of the security deposit is available. Please contact the office to enquire.
- The Security Deposit is an estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses for 4 weeks to ensure educator’s are never left out of pocket for care already given.
- Our Accounts Manager will confirm the security deposit amount due with you upon placement with your chosen educator, as each educator’s hourly fees and/or daily rates vary slightly.
- With your consent, we will then debit your account for this amount prior to your child’s first day.
Once care begins, fees will be automatically debited from your account every second Friday as per your Parent/Educator/Service Agreement.
*Please note: Hubdebit is our only method of collection of fees to ensure our educators are paid on time correctly for the care they have given.
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- A $40 administration fee plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.