Holistic Family Day Care for children 0 to 6 years
I have some very BIG NEWS!
I’m super dooper excited to share this new venture of holistic family day care. I’ve been working with two partners, Victoria and Lara, to bring about the most exciting thing. We are on target to launch Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care scheme- the umbrella organisation for educators teaching and caring for children in their homes- in the Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Brisbane region very very soon!. (And further afield from 2015!)
Our aim is to be the (r)evolution in childcare, with a focus on healthy whole food, PFE-style (Parenting Fun Everyday) crafting and creative activities, eco-friendly adventures, singing and music and cooking and playing and games and so much more, all within the safe and nurturing structure of a daily rhythm and culminating each season with a family festival. Plus, we plan to facilitate a number of community events during the year!
Our educators will have access to the most inspiring, creative, caring, holistic foundation course, plus will be able to bring the 4 children in their group along to a weekly facilitated playgroup, hosted by me, or one of our many talented teachers.
There will also be monthly weekend sessions for educators and parents too, on storytelling, play, music, games, crafts and activities, kids in the kitchen… PRACTICAL hands-on sessions with a broad range of awesome and fun teachers. And no day like this would be complete without oh-my-happy-tastebuds delicious handmade morning tea and lunch.
We aim to host our first ever day-long conference in October 2014 too!
- are someone who is thinking about returning to the workforce by creating your own family day care at home,
- OR are someone who is thinking about a career change.. and would LOVE to work in a vocation that nourishes you both professionally and personally as you ‘fire up your creative spark!’ while earning a good income working from home
- OR if you would like a change from working in a centre, or would like to have more say about the kind of care you want to provide
- OR if you are already running your own fdc but are not being supported in the way you would like,
- OR if you have children and want to send them to a place with a focus on gentle and exceptional care, eco-friendly adventures, creativity and colour-filled fun, rhythm and good food…
then do get in touch!
I have an email list for both educators/potential educators, and parents who like the sound of this kind of care for their little ones.
Send me an email and I’ll pop you on the list so you can stay informed of all the updates!
PS: It doesnt matter where you live… we may be able to help! We’re exploring all kinds of training options…