Emma’s Nature Tales Family Day Care is now open in Dayboro.
Emma has 10yrs experience in Early Childhood Education and also holds a degree in Social services. She is mum to one delightful daughter, Tiana, who is 11.
Emma has a keen interest in natural health, and healthy cooking. Emma loves her nature work with young children, and has started a garden with the children, and will use the produce in cooking experiences with her family day care children.
But the most special gift Miss Emma brings to the table, is her gift of storytelling! Emma writes her own stories and songs, and creates a wonderful space where children’s imaginations can be expanded and enriched to support their imaginative play and creative inner lives. Emma also hosts workshops on storytelling for adults and early childhood teachers, and shares her expertise with our other Rainbow Bridge educators. You can learn more about Emma and read her stories here. You can also follow her on Facebook to see all the adventures she shares.
Take a look at Emma’s Family Day Care Dayboro
Emma lives on a beautiful acreage-style property in the small town of Dayboro. Her house sits high on the property, overlooking a gorgeous garden and seasonal creek that the children can explore. There is a generous amount of room both indoors and out, for the children to run, play, climb and connect with nature especially. Children may even meet her resident native animal neighbours!
Emma’s family day care space is truly magnificent, and Emma looks forward to providing plenty of nature play opportunities here, and incorporating nature into her stories, crafting, painting and cooking activities.
Indoor Play Opportunities
Emma’s indoor space is focused on providing simple toys and tools that encourage imaginative play and creation. The space is mindful and not overwhelming, and children are invited to explore the home corner, free play areas, and block building at their own pace in a small group of four children.
Transport Available To and From Samford Valley Steiner School
Emma will drive to and from Samford Valley Steiner school on the days that she works, and is able to pick up and return children from this location if necessary. If this is not required, arrival and collection of children will be from Emma’s residence as usual.
Secure your child’s spot today.
Emma is a most kind hearted woman, who will be a blessing in any child’s life! She is now open three days a week (Wed, Thurs, Fri) , and will shortly open five days a week.
Nature Tales Family Day Care Dayboro – Details
- Current Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday, 7am to 5pm. Casual Days are available on Mondays if necessary. Please enquire with Emma.
- COMING SOON – Emma is in the process of setting up for overnight care. If you are interested in overnight care with Emma, please call 0488 369139 to discuss your needs with our Families Officer. (NB: Overnight rates TBA)
- Enrolling children from baby/toddler to school age.
- Fees $13.00 per child per hour. Includes delicious organic morning tea daily. (No extra food levy charge.)
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Vacancies will fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click the blue link for our online enrolment form for QLD to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment: Once you have a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.