Our educator Stacey, of Blueberry House, is now open. Stacey is a married mum of three girls, with a passion for Steiner education, free imaginative play opportunities and tending the garden.
Blueberry House- Family Day Care Murwillumbah NSW
Stacey and her family live in a new part of Murwillumbah, in a home they recently built. The home is air conditioned, and bright.
Stacey has a purpose-built play area at the back of her home, just right for family day care, along with the perfect undercover verandah for crafts and activities. Children also have access to a grassy space on which to play.
Stacey is a qualified teacher, who loves to introduce new children to her rhythmical program centred around sustainability, creativity, and whole living.
Stacey’s indoor play space is filled with colourful toys, dress up costumes, wooden toys, and games. Children love it!
Early Years Curriculum
Stacey includes gardening, crafting, cooking and art/craft as part of her weekly rhythm. As you can see, her garden is blossoming and can’t wait for more helping hands to see what else they can grow for Mother Nature!
Details for “Blueberry House” Family Day Care Murwillumbah
- Opening hours – currently Tuesday and Thursday. If there is a need, Stacey may also open on Monday.
- Enrolling children from Babies to School Age.
- Open from 8.30am.
- Fees $12.25 per child per hour. Minimum of 7 hours per day.
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Vacancies will fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click the blue link for our online enrolment form for NSW to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment: Once you have a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.