Meet our lovely educator, Ingrid Stark
Ingrid’s Family Day Care, “Happy Hearts” is now open in Murwillumbah. Ingrid is a happily married mother of four girls, who now all attend school, so Ingrid has opened her family day care to local families seeking childcare.
Ingrid has created a warm and inviting play space for children indoors. There are many multicultural dolls, books, blocks, and things for the home corner including a delightful morning tea setting. Ingrid invites children to use their imagination with an abundance of natural ‘toys’ such as seedpods, leaves, flowers, twigs and branches.
Pride of place in Ingrid’s outdoor space is the brand new Mud Kitchen where children play for hours, making ‘soup’ and ‘bread’ and ‘cakes’. Busy little bakers there are.
Ingrid also has a cubby/play gym, a shaded area for quiet play, and keeps rabbits and guinea pigs for the children to feed too.
Steiner inspired childcare
Ingrid has created a daily and weekly rhythm to hold the children gently as each day unfolds. Children are lovingly guided through activities in her curriculum that include craft, painting, cooking, gardening and regular, healthy mealtimes. In the future, Ingrid (who is vegetarian), is planning to cook all meals for the children for a small daily fee, saving parents lots of time, money and energy each morning.
Ingrid works with the seasons, and helps the children to recognise the gentle changes by setting up play scenes, and a seasonal nature table.
Ingrid has created a well-organised, clean and inviting space for children and families and she looks forward to meeting you soon.
Details for “Happy Hearts” Family Day Care
- Opening hours. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
- Enrolling children from Babies to School Age.
- Fees $11.75 per child per hour.
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Vacancies fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click here to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our NSW Hubworks child enrolment page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment, a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there are enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.