Looking for Family Day Care QLD?
Varsity Lakes/Burleigh Waters Area
Our Gold Coast Educator Anna’s Family Day Care Qld service in the Varsity Lakes/Burleigh Waters area is now open.
Welcome to Nathan House Family Day Care
Nathan House Family Day Care is the name of the Anna’s service. Friendly and warm-hearted Anna is bursting to start, and is excited to begin this new adventure caring for the children of the Gold Coast mid-region.
With a strong focus on play and family and reciprocal relationships, children thrive in Anna’s care. Exploring the outdoors and nature with children is a love of Anna’s. She likes to work in the rhythms of nature making useful resources that help us through the day.
Experienced Early Childhood Teacher (with years of Steiner Early Childhood Experience)
Anna comes from a farming background and has 25+ years of experience in early childhood teaching. She moved to the Gold Coast in mid 2016 to be closer to her son and his family, including her grandchild. Anna has been exploring this delightful town of ours, and is smitten.
Anna’s personal education philosophy includes her belief that “home” (or “family”) daycare with a smaller family group of children is the most natural way of supporting the development of the young child.
She is a Steiner trained Early Childhood teacher and wherever possible, she is guided by this educational philosophy. Anna strives to provide organic foods, natural play resources, and to model a sustainable way of living.
Children will engage in beautiful art and craft activities, gardening, cooking, singing, storytelling, and imaginative play.
Building reciprocal relationships with families is important to Anna, and she will be hosting seasonal festivals, parent education nights, and other opportunities to build a little community of wonderful families and friends of Nathan House.
Indoor Play Space
Anna’s play space is a warm, inviting, organised and aesthetically pleasing place to be for young children. She has a variety of open-ended toys for children to engage with, and encourages free imaginative play by using storytelling as a guide and support.
Nathan House, Family Day Care Qld, is now open.
Nathan House in Burleigh Waters is now open. Come along and say hello, and meet her lovely pup too! Photos of her outdoor space coming soon.
Our Outdoor Garden is Growing!
Nathan House Family Day Care Qld – Details
- Opening hours. Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Enrolling children from baby/toddler to school age.
- Fees $12.50 per child per hour.
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Nathan House is now open.
Anna is currently meeting families who are looking for family day care in Varsity Lakes/Burleigh Waters area. Please call Anna directly on 0458304276 or call the service on 0488 369 139 to speak with a service staff representative.
Anna looks forward to meeting you should you be interested in this style of childcare.
Vacancies will fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click the blue link for our online enrolment form for QLD to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment: Once you have a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.