“Head, Heart and Hands” Family Day Care with Miss Verena
Miss Verena’s Family Day Care Lismore
Miss Verena has 25 years experience ranging from kindergarten right the way through to secondary school in a range of settings, most notably several Steiner schools. Verena has recently moved back to Lismore to be closer to her family and her grandchildren. She decided to leave class teaching in order to focus on a smaller group of children so she can foster strong bonds and relationships within a creative community.
Verena’s parents are Swiss Toymakers and so a large number of her toys are handmade and painted by her father. She has spent a long time setting up a warm inviting environment that the children and families are going to love!
“Head Heart and Hands” Family Day Care Lismore
- Opening hours. Tuesday to Friday. 8am to 5pm.
- Enrolling children from Babies to School Age.
- Fees $14.00 per child per hour; 8 hour minimum.
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Vacancies will fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click the blue link for our online enrolment form for NSW to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment: Once you have a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.