Family Day Care Ormeau
Our lovely educator Elise has 14 years experience working in a Steiner-inspired Long Day Care centre (Whispering Gully in Mudgeeraba.) She has a passion for rhythm, routine and beauty in her family day care space. Elise is the mother of two young children and stepmum to two children also, and has recently transitioned to family day care as she has always wanted to work in a small group from her home setting.
Elise has recently moved to Ormeau and a new house, and as such, she sees her back yard as a blank canvas that she and the children will grow and create together. She looks forward to growing a veggie garden with herbs and flowers and yummy things to eat.
Lil Sprouts Family Day Care Ormeau
- Opening hours. Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm.
- Enrolling children from Babies to School Age.
- Fees $12.00 per child per hour. 8 hour minimum.
- CCB and CCR approved.
- A maximum of four children under school age each day.
Vacancies will fill quickly, so call to arrange your interview today on 0488 369139.
Or click the blue link for our online enrolment form for QLD to start the ENROLMENT process of your child at Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care now. (You will be redirected to our Hubworks page.)
Disclaimer – Hubdebit Fee Facility:
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required.
- AFTER enrolment: Once you have a successful placement with an educator, and your child starting family day care, childcare fees will be invoiced to you.
- These outstanding fees (your out of pocket expenses after CCB and CCR benefits have been applied) are deducted automatically through Hubdebit once a fortnight on a Friday. It is vital that parents ensure there enough funds in the account from this day to cover your childcare fees. Please note, the actual day that fees will deducted from your account will depend on your bank. Please allow up to three working days for this to occur. (Eg sufficient funds to cover your out-of-pocket childcare fees must remain in the account from Friday until Wednesday the following week to ensure Hubdebit and your bank can process them.)
- Should sufficient funds not be available in time, a $40 administration fee, plus the hub debit processing default fee of approximately $3 will be automatically added to your account to cover our account managers time in following this up to ensure your educator is paid on time.
- Please note, should a direct debit request be denied, it is the parent or carer’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made within 7 days or care may need to be suspended.
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- If you have any questions about Hubdebit, please contact the office on 0488 369139.