Amber, on behalf of Parenting Fun Everyday,
is looking for talented writers and craftspeople
to contribute outstanding and delightful content
for the Parenting Fun Everyday audience.
Could you be one?
Topics of interest:
- Handmade goodness – simple, accessible crafty tutorials for children and/or mamas who are looking to fire up their creative spark!
- Activities, games, songs, ideas, nature play strategies with an green edge
- Showcases of wonderful mamas, early childhood centres, eco-friendly playgrounds, or amazing indoor play settings to inspire other women and families in home life and living
- Fun with food – your simple and creative ideas to help families overcome food indifference
- Boy-friendly crafts and activities
- Mama style – tips on fashion, wearable art, home and life organisation, crafty homes, interior design, book suggestions, cool products you have found and more
- Your creative and practical responses to difficult behaviours in the under 7 year olds
- Travel with kids – tips and tricks for harmonious travel, fab destinations in Australia and overseas, gadgets to help children along
- Birthday party style – activities, games, styling, tips and quirky suggestions for birthdays 1- 7 years old
- Seasonal goodness – ideas for Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Hanukkah, Diwali, festivals, seasonal changes, nature tables, family get togethers and more
- Ideas for homemade toys including crafty tutorials
- Parenting tips for mealtimes, mornings, toileting, rhythm, routines, sleep & rest, illness and recovery, jobs & chores
- And of course, anything else you think might suit. We welcome and value YOUR innovations, ideas and imaginations more than anything! You are the talent. You are filled with ideas galore.
Potential guest writers and craftspeople
may submit their idea in writing to Amber via email:
As a guest contributor, you will receive: (as at February 2013)
- kudos and recognition for having your work featured on Parenting Fun Everyday
- your by-line published on a well known site
- an opportunity to feature your links: website, facebook page, twitter handle, pinterest
- exposure to thousands of engaged readers each month
- social media exposure to Amber’s network of readers
Terms and conditions:
- All work must be original and have never been published on-line or in print form before
- All published work becomes the property of Amber Greene, and Happy Crafty Family (TA Parenting Fun Everyday) but may be republished with permission on the original author’s website with a link to www.educator101.com.au
- Amber retains the right to editorial control over any piece that is to be published on Happy Crafty Family
- Submission to PFE does not guarantee publication. All unused pieces that do not suit the tone or nature of PFE will be kindly returned to original author.
- Remuneration is at the editor’s discretion.
- All guest contributors must sign a contract assigning their work to Happy Crafty Family before publication
Send your 50 word summary of your idea,
and photographs of craft/activity if applicable to:
Amber aims to respond to all submissions within 10 -14 days.
(But sometimes my email inbox overflows! Apologies if it takes me a few days longer)